Gresso’s Grand Monaco Ceramic Red Cayman cell phone is lined in endangered alligator leather and is high in fashion but low in specs. The phone’s slick yet cramped laser-cut number-pad might break some dainty fingernails.
Made from a “titanium superalloy” that is covered in ceramic, the Monaco is scratch-resistant, and the genuine alligator leather accents exude luxury. Synthetic sapphire crystal glass protects the low-resolution screen of 240×320 pixels. Clearly, anyone spending $2,800 on this phone is more interested in its look than its functionality since the operating system is basic, and there is not even 3G or quad-band.
- 240×320 LCD with 262,000 colors
- Tri-band operation: 900/1800/1900
- Memory: Up to 30 MB internal memory
Expandable external memory supporting microSD memory cards of up to 2 GB
- Connectivity: WAP, GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth, Internal modem, SMS/MMS
- 2 MP camera
- FM Radio
- Li-ion Battery 1100 mAh, 5.4 hours talk, 300 hours standby
- Dimensions: 116 x 46.5 x 16 mm @ 120 grams
Order it from Gresso’s e-shop.