- What better way to end Video Game Week on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon than with a Donkey Kong Returns demo and the official release date for Nintendo 3DS?
- Microwaving the Apple iPhone 4 — one man’s smartphone is another man’s microwavable treasure.
- If you’re not an AT&T; subscriber, try not to flip out over this: Rumor has it that the Motorola Flipout is AT&T;-bound!
- Ningin wants to know, who’s your favorite male maknae?
- Great news, Braylon Edwards fans…he’s not suspended, just a player for the New York Jets.
Just barely did the iPhone 4 manage to win our title as “Gadget of the Week.” It was a close decision between it and…the particle transporter on Star Trek! Here is a biased and easy to read review from someone who, like Billy Gates, has admired the iPhone from afar but has never really been lured to buy one for personal use. More »
- If your eyes are giving you problems, this doctor prescribes 2 hours of Mariokart, daily.
-iPhone 4 has recently proven itself a king when it comes to smartphone cameras in recent tests.
- Benchmark tests of the Motorola Droid X, HTC Evo and Nexus One show Motorola Droid X’s superiority in 3D rendering smoothness.
- Charice covers Jpop classic, “Crescent Moon” by Ayaka in English.
- When sandwich meets sushi, you get a sandwich sushi recipe.
- Pangea Organics doesn’t want you to just toss your skincare packaging — plant it.
In a MacWorld “shoot out” that proves smartphone cameras still trail behind dedicated cameras for image quality, the iPhone 4 came out on top with its 5-megapixel lens over notables like the unreleased Motorola Droid X and the HTC Evo 4G, both with 8-megapixel lenses (click the headline picture for an uncompressed 1605×1200 version). More »
From Htcyou: In one of the tests (Linpack), the Nexus One has an unfair advantage over the Evo 4G and Motorola Droid X because Google’s machine is running Android 2.2, which we all know is a performance whore. Anyway, check the 720p embedded clip to see the three phones stressed, and why the Droid X is supreme. More »
-Jailbreaking your iOS 4 equipped iPhone 3GS models, 2G iPod Touch, or iPhone 3G has never been this easy! Don’t forget to thank the iPhone Dev Team for their pwnful PwnageTool 4.0.1.
-You don’t see moms playing Rock Band in the nude everyday…
-If you tend to lose things easily (like your spiffy Android), iTag is a must download!
-For your daily dose of K-Pop drama cuteness, check out Ningin’s My Lovely Sam Soon Pig plush doll giveaway!
-What do you think of Carolina Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith’s injury?
-Warning! Ginormous artery-clogging cake spotted in the streets of Tokyo!
-Want to get rid of some hair? You might want to consider Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream!
-The Jersey Shore cast sure knows how to make people laugh with their hilarious parody of Twilight.
-Interested in online dating? Check out some tips here!