- CrossRoads game for the iPad is a lot of traffic directing, line drawing fun!
- The South Gate restaurant in New York City is one of the first to put its entire menu on the iPad!
- When it comes to Antenna Gate and Samsung, Samsung sure knows how to have a sense of humor in its new Samsung Galaxy S ads!
- International pop sensation Charice has finally returned to Korea’s Star King show — the show that started it all for her!
Later this year, RIM will assault the market with its OS 6 equipped phones. Having watched the iPhone 4 and Android steal away customers, RIM will fight to keep its North American leading smartphone share. The BlackBerry Bold 9780 gives users a non touchscreen OS 6 option, while the low-end Curve 9300 is probably destined for OS 5 only. More »
Gresso, purveyor of luxury cell phones and the complicated $60,000 Grand Wind mechanical wristwatch, has tricked out the iPhone 4 with precious wood, metal and stone, yet the most intriguing aspect of the Black Diamond is the “titanium Black PVD coating” that has been applied to the steel antennae frame, making it harder than granite. More »
Speaking of bling-bling, pro boxer Floyd Mayweather sure knows how to treat himself with a $50,000 diamond iPod. Yes, that’s right - a $50K iPod, hung on a cord and used as a necklace. If he won’t impress the ladies with this, then I’m out of ideas, but I wonder why he chose an iPod as the object to be encrusted instead of spending the $50K on the most expensive ring or car? More »
- Say hello to the Antenn-Aid, a gadget that could possibly be the solution to the iPhone 4’s antenna problems!
- Speaking of antennas, HTCYou performs the Death Grip Antenna test on the HTC Magic.
- AKB48’s new album cover is looking a lot racier than usual!
- GirlyBubble reviews what could possibly be the cutest, kawaii-est YesStyle shirts, ever.
- Fight dry, wrinkly hands with FlauntMe’s 5 tips for softer hands.
- Can’t keep all the NFL signings straight? BlitzNation highlights all the key contract signings.
- Miss True Blood this week? Don’t worry. I recapped it for you.
The Indian Government announced that they will be selling a $35 Tablet PC to students this year, and they are planning to further reduce the cost to $20 and eventually to around $10. Sure, its not as sleek as say… an iPad, but hey it still has quite a few features packed into its little frame. More »
From Htcyou: Plain white Android mini collectibles have become the newest rage as Dyzplastic recently announced that they have some of these cute, little creatures in house! If you happen to be down at the International Comic-Con in San Diego this weekend, then you’ll be able to get your Android collectible for just $6 and $7 for a Series 2 model. Looking at these reasonable prizes this is totally a must-have! No wonder the first series of these collectibles are already sold out (for now at least). More »