In a bid to increase users of Google+, the minimum age has now been lowered to 13 years old, to match that of Facebook’s minimum age. Google’s Vice President, Product Management, Bradley Horowitz said that the decrease in the minimum age to join Google+ has been bought about with the objective to compete with Facebook. More »
From Htcyou: The upcomingSony Xperia S will reportedly have anti-stain and fast charging features. The shell will get a special nano coating that is dirt repellent as well as UV Active. Furthermore, the fast charging capability will offer one hour of usage after just a 10-minute charge. This is quite fast as smartphone battery usually drains quickly and this device would be completely charged in under an hour. More »
Spotify has recently managed to hit three million paying subscribers after hitting 2 million subscribers two months ago. The three million is reportedly 20 per cent of its active user base in total. This means that the Swedish based digital music service has managed to improve its conversion rate while gaining more users. More »
From Htcyou: Japan’s second largest cellphone carrier KDDI is now displaying advertisements on Android notification bar. The ads come from ‘au one Market,’ an official app by KDDI that is an alternative to Google’s Android Market. After updating the app, user will be notified that au one Market remains resident even when they do not use the app and the notification bar will be used for information about good deals. More »
- This coming Valentines Day, Angry Birds will be showing some love by heading over to Facebook.
- Check out these cool wooden cases for your iPhones! They come in six different styles.
- Its been said that Microsoft paid Nokia a total amount of $250 Million for their newly released Windows phone.
- Nokia has announced that they were able to sell a total of 1 million Lumia Window phones!
- The Ballistic Tough Jacket Case has just been released to protect your iPad 2!